Live performance of Beethoven's Sonata No. 14, arranged for solo harp by Teresa Suen-Campbell. (1st movement)

It is Beethoven's 250 years birthday this year. To celebrate the occasion, please enjoy my performance of Beethoven's Sonata No.14, 1st movement arranged by myself for solo pedal harp.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrRnPzumbfI

This piece has touched my heart deeply when I was facing challenges in my life over the last two years.

(Recorded Live on Nov 29, 2019 at von Kuster Hall, Don Wright School of Music
Western University, London ON)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Students' Harp Recital at Chartwell Waterford Long Term Care (June 12, 2022) 2-3 pm

Pictures from the CD Launch

All-Female Composers Harp and Flute Recital, Toronto Summer Music Festival (July 12th, 2022)